Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Resolutions Week 10

I think I am finally starting to feel better. My nose still doesn't like me all of the time, but at least I feel like I can function normally! There is nothing that makes you appreciate your health quite like being sick.

-  Reducing my sugar intake again... Still not on track but doing better.

-  I definitely have made new recipes this past week!

- I did exercise videos last Wednesday and Friday - I got sick about 3 hours after I exercised. I also went on a walk on Thursday and Saturday. I will be starting to do my exercise videos on Friday again (my goal is to do videos MWF and go on walks every evening - with my husband, son and puppy.)

- Definitely will not be finishing the book that I started, but I will finish it next month and read another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.