I think I am finally starting to feel better. My nose still doesn't like me all of the time, but at least I feel like I can function normally! There is nothing that makes you appreciate your health quite like being sick.
- Reducing my sugar intake again... Still not on track but doing better.
- I definitely have made new recipes this past week!
- I did exercise videos last Wednesday and Friday - I got sick about 3 hours after I exercised. I also went on a walk on Thursday and Saturday. I will be starting to do my exercise videos on Friday again (my goal is to do videos MWF and go on walks every evening - with my husband, son and puppy.)
- Definitely will not be finishing the book that I started, but I will finish it next month and read another.
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Resolutions Week 10
- Tuesday Treats: Easy Death By Chocolate Cake
- Menu - March 22-28
- Foodless Friday: One of my favorite Boardgames
- Beef Bacon Quinoa
- Resolutions Week 9, How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 15-21
- Creamy Meatballs (aka Meatball Rigatoni)
- Foodless Friday: College Days
- Garlic Herb Angelhair Pasta
- Resolutions Week 8... How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 8-14
- Foodless Friday: Birthday
- Bacon Pepperjack Stuffed Chicken
- Resolutions week 7, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 1-7
- New Blog Design
- Foodless Friday: Haircuts
- Pineapple Chicken Fajitas
- Resolutions Week 6, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - February 22-28
- ▼ March (22)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)