Friday, March 19, 2010

Foodless Friday: College Days

Not a long post today due to the great opportunity I have to go to my old college stomping grounds with one of my former roommates. She is one of my favorite roommates and we had good times together (she is also my cousin!) The main difference is that we are both married and have children now. We'll have our two sons who were born 2 months apart... Should be fun. We're leaving 2 hours before my son normally wakes up, so we'll see how it goes. In fact by the time you're reading this I'll be on my way (it's a 2.5 hour drive.)
Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. YIPPEE! i LOVE getting together with old friends!
    HAVE fun and take lots of pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I forgot my camera...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.