This past week I haven't actually cooked that much... My mom has made a lot of meals that we've enjoyed eating! I have been spending a lot of my 'free' time designing my blog background. I have enjoyed it, and hopefully there are not any glitches - if there are let me know!
Life this week is a little more interesting as my sister, her husband and her 4 boys are visiting. It is great to see them! They really came to see my little sister (as a late coming home from the hospital present.) My son was a little shy last night when they got here (partly because they came right after I put him down for a nap, which equaled NO nap.) They're all okay after a night's sleep though.
Sorry but no pictures this week... due to family visiting I don't want to take the time to edit photos. I will however be posting pictures on Thursday (my post will be later in the day as my sister's family is leaving on Thursday.)
Here's our weekly menu:
Monday: French Bread sandwich (purchased from the deli...)
Tuesday: Bacon Pepperjack stuffed chicken breasts with Carrot butternut soup
Wednesday: Lemon Pepper Chicken, Alfredo and Penne (we did not have fettuccine), Lemon Carrots
Thursday: Roast (Made by my mom)
Friday: Shredded BBQ Sandwiches (Made by my mom)
Saturday: Shredded BBQ Sandwiches (Made by my mom)
Sunday: Taco Soup (Made by my mom)
Be sure to vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday in the poll on the left hand side!
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Resolutions Week 10
- Tuesday Treats: Easy Death By Chocolate Cake
- Menu - March 22-28
- Foodless Friday: One of my favorite Boardgames
- Beef Bacon Quinoa
- Resolutions Week 9, How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 15-21
- Creamy Meatballs (aka Meatball Rigatoni)
- Foodless Friday: College Days
- Garlic Herb Angelhair Pasta
- Resolutions Week 8... How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 8-14
- Foodless Friday: Birthday
- Bacon Pepperjack Stuffed Chicken
- Resolutions week 7, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 1-7
- New Blog Design
- Foodless Friday: Haircuts
- Pineapple Chicken Fajitas
- Resolutions Week 6, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - February 22-28
- ▼ March (22)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)