Week Six of Resolutions...
- I had extra dessert this week... Hubby made a red velvet cake and there went that. I had 3 slices...
- I made a carrot butternut soup last night as my one new recipe this week.
- So last week I exercised a lot, this week I only exercised 2 days (but two days is still better than one or none which is what I would ususally do.) Thursday and Friday my abs were so sore it hurt to laugh so I really did not feel like doing anything. Then my son hasn't slept very well and I realized that it is hard for me to get motivated to exercise when I feel like a zombie.
- New month and I need to pick out a book to read!
- I don't think I spent 2 hours of 'me' time this week. I've been trying to design a new blog background so that is taking up my free time... and I said I would not count blogging. It has been fun though!
How are your goals coming?
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Resolutions Week 10
- Tuesday Treats: Easy Death By Chocolate Cake
- Menu - March 22-28
- Foodless Friday: One of my favorite Boardgames
- Beef Bacon Quinoa
- Resolutions Week 9, How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 15-21
- Creamy Meatballs (aka Meatball Rigatoni)
- Foodless Friday: College Days
- Garlic Herb Angelhair Pasta
- Resolutions Week 8... How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 8-14
- Foodless Friday: Birthday
- Bacon Pepperjack Stuffed Chicken
- Resolutions week 7, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 1-7
- New Blog Design
- Foodless Friday: Haircuts
- Pineapple Chicken Fajitas
- Resolutions Week 6, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - February 22-28
- ▼ March (22)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)