My son is one year old (almost). We celebrated his birthday early because his cousins were here visiting, and it is always more fun to have a birthday when there are cousins visiting! I wanted to make a cute cake for his first birthday. I have always wanted to decorate cakes and this was a great opportunity to do so. In doing so I realized something... the images I have in my head and the outcome of the final product are two totally different pictures.
This is what came out:
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Resolutions Week 10
- Tuesday Treats: Easy Death By Chocolate Cake
- Menu - March 22-28
- Foodless Friday: One of my favorite Boardgames
- Beef Bacon Quinoa
- Resolutions Week 9, How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 15-21
- Creamy Meatballs (aka Meatball Rigatoni)
- Foodless Friday: College Days
- Garlic Herb Angelhair Pasta
- Resolutions Week 8... How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 8-14
- Foodless Friday: Birthday
- Bacon Pepperjack Stuffed Chicken
- Resolutions week 7, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 1-7
- New Blog Design
- Foodless Friday: Haircuts
- Pineapple Chicken Fajitas
- Resolutions Week 6, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - February 22-28
- ▼ March (22)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)