Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Resolutions Week 9, How are your goals coming?

Last week I decided to recommit to my goals, it only took me until Monday to get the motivation necessary (maybe it is because I caught up on sleep by Monday...) 

-  Reducing my sugar intake again... I'm not completely on track but I have been doing a lot better than the past two weeks.

- I made a new version of French Onion soup last night

- This week I did an exercise video Monday and this morning as well as going on a walk on Monday and Tuesday. Having a puppy really helps the desire to go on a walk.

- I am starting to read a book, I'm not sure if it will be finished by the end of the month as it is a lengthy one

How are your goals coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.