Last week I decided to recommit to my goals, it only took me until Monday to get the motivation necessary (maybe it is because I caught up on sleep by Monday...)
- Reducing my sugar intake again... I'm not completely on track but I have been doing a lot better than the past two weeks.
- I made a new version of French Onion soup last night
- This week I did an exercise video Monday and this morning as well as going on a walk on Monday and Tuesday. Having a puppy really helps the desire to go on a walk.
- I am starting to read a book, I'm not sure if it will be finished by the end of the month as it is a lengthy one
How are your goals coming?
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Resolutions Week 10
- Tuesday Treats: Easy Death By Chocolate Cake
- Menu - March 22-28
- Foodless Friday: One of my favorite Boardgames
- Beef Bacon Quinoa
- Resolutions Week 9, How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 15-21
- Creamy Meatballs (aka Meatball Rigatoni)
- Foodless Friday: College Days
- Garlic Herb Angelhair Pasta
- Resolutions Week 8... How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 8-14
- Foodless Friday: Birthday
- Bacon Pepperjack Stuffed Chicken
- Resolutions week 7, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 1-7
- New Blog Design
- Foodless Friday: Haircuts
- Pineapple Chicken Fajitas
- Resolutions Week 6, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - February 22-28
- ▼ March (22)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)