Monday I realized I need to recommit to my goals... Let's just say that I pretty much stunk at my resolutions last week. I did make a new recipe, I made the Garlic herb angel hair pasta and I made croutons for the first time in my life yesterday. I think I exercised once, I still haven't gotten to reading a book and let's just say my sugar intake went through the roof. That was encouraged by making a birthday cake and such...
This week I'm recommitting to my goals. For a reminder here they are:
- I am going to reduce my sugar intake. I am having one serving of snack-type treats per week, a limit of 2 desserts per week. I am going to have black out days where I cheat, such as Valentine's, my immediate family's birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Make at least one recipe I have never made each week.
- Exercise 3 days per week.
- Read a good book (fiction or non-fiction) once per month.
- Spend 2 hours doing something each week just for me, blogging not included. I really need to get back into my hobbies and start doing things I have wanted to do.
If you would like to check in each week, leave a comment below with the goals you are working toward.
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Resolutions Week 10
- Tuesday Treats: Easy Death By Chocolate Cake
- Menu - March 22-28
- Foodless Friday: One of my favorite Boardgames
- Beef Bacon Quinoa
- Resolutions Week 9, How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 15-21
- Creamy Meatballs (aka Meatball Rigatoni)
- Foodless Friday: College Days
- Garlic Herb Angelhair Pasta
- Resolutions Week 8... How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 8-14
- Foodless Friday: Birthday
- Bacon Pepperjack Stuffed Chicken
- Resolutions week 7, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 1-7
- New Blog Design
- Foodless Friday: Haircuts
- Pineapple Chicken Fajitas
- Resolutions Week 6, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - February 22-28
- ▼ March (22)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)