Here's my last week's goal tracking:
- I have not been as strict with my sugar intake this past week, I need to get back on track...
- I made Marshmallow Fondant this past week, it turned out pretty well.
- This past week I went on two walks, yesterday it was 2.5 miles up and down hills with a puppy and a stroller. I also cleaned a lot of house, which turned out to be a pretty good workout! I have realized that the amount of sleep I get influences my desire to work out (you'd have thought that I would have figured this out by now!)
- I still need to pick out a book to read (it will have to wait until family visit is over!)
- I don't think I spent 2 hours of 'me' time this week, but since we were getting ready for family to visit that is understandable.
How are your goals coming?
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Resolutions Week 10
- Tuesday Treats: Easy Death By Chocolate Cake
- Menu - March 22-28
- Foodless Friday: One of my favorite Boardgames
- Beef Bacon Quinoa
- Resolutions Week 9, How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 15-21
- Creamy Meatballs (aka Meatball Rigatoni)
- Foodless Friday: College Days
- Garlic Herb Angelhair Pasta
- Resolutions Week 8... How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 8-14
- Foodless Friday: Birthday
- Bacon Pepperjack Stuffed Chicken
- Resolutions week 7, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 1-7
- New Blog Design
- Foodless Friday: Haircuts
- Pineapple Chicken Fajitas
- Resolutions Week 6, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - February 22-28
- ▼ March (22)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)