Ever have weeks that you just do not feel like cooking? This week was one of those. I did not realize it until I started to post about our menu. I actually only cooked two nights this week. I think one reason for this is that I have not been planning a menu lately, so I have had to think about what to cook each night. As we all know that is a recipe for disaster and not having the ingredients that are needed. I use to plan out 2 weeks worth of menus and make sure I had all the ingredients for them, but I got away from that this year so far. Plus I always had a quick fall back meal that I could make in case I did not feel like making any of the dinners or did not have enough time. I'm going to do the organization today and tomorrow, we'll see if it makes a difference in the menu I post next week.
Here's this past week's menu:
Monday: Deli bought pizza
Wednesday: Baked Potatoes and Chicken Fried Steak (Made by my Mom)
Thursday: Bacon Beef Quinoa
Friday: Ate out (I was on a day long trip with a good friend)
Saturday: Leftover Night
Sunday: Frozen Pizza and spinach salad
Be sure to vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday. I'd also love to hear what you had last week for dinners (you can post your whole menu or just your favorite dish you made.)
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Resolutions Week 10
- Tuesday Treats: Easy Death By Chocolate Cake
- Menu - March 22-28
- Foodless Friday: One of my favorite Boardgames
- Beef Bacon Quinoa
- Resolutions Week 9, How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 15-21
- Creamy Meatballs (aka Meatball Rigatoni)
- Foodless Friday: College Days
- Garlic Herb Angelhair Pasta
- Resolutions Week 8... How are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 8-14
- Foodless Friday: Birthday
- Bacon Pepperjack Stuffed Chicken
- Resolutions week 7, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - March 1-7
- New Blog Design
- Foodless Friday: Haircuts
- Pineapple Chicken Fajitas
- Resolutions Week 6, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - February 22-28
- ▼ March (22)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)