Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu - March 15-21

Ever have weeks that you just do not feel like cooking? This week was one of those. I did not realize it until I started to post about our menu. I actually only cooked two nights this week. I think one reason for this is that I have not been planning a menu lately, so I have had to think about what to cook each night. As we all know that is a recipe for disaster and not having the ingredients that are needed. I use to plan out 2 weeks worth of menus and make sure I had all the ingredients for them, but I got away from that this year so far. Plus I always had a quick fall back meal that I could make in case I did not feel like making any of the dinners or did not have enough time. I'm going to do the organization today and tomorrow, we'll see if it makes a difference in the menu I post next week.

Here's this past week's menu:

Monday: Deli bought pizza
Tuesday: Green salad with eggs and homemade croutons

Wednesday: Baked Potatoes and Chicken Fried Steak (Made by my Mom)

Thursday: Bacon Beef Quinoa

Friday: Ate out (I was on a day long trip with a good friend)

Saturday: Leftover Night

Sunday: Frozen Pizza and spinach salad

Be sure to vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday. I'd also love to hear what you had last week for dinners (you can post your whole menu or just your favorite dish you made.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.