There are a few ways I could start this post today... such as remembering a year ago my husband and I were driving across six states - him driving a moving truck, me driving our car with our 6 month old son but that really isn't the best memory I have - there's something about driving for an hour with a crying baby because there were no stops on the freeway...
Or I could discuss Project Food Blog and say that voting opens today and I'd love for you all to vote for my Challenge #1 Post (just click here or on the profile in the left hand side of the page) so I could move on to the next challenge. I'd really love to be one of the 20% that make it past the first challenge - and you all can help me by voting...
Or I could discuss how cute my son is - he turned 18 months old this past week, talk about how much work a toddler is (and how much I enjoy this adorable boy) and of course post a picture of him...
Thursday: Ate out
Saturday: Frozen Pizza
Green Chili Burgers
Vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday!
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Green Chili Chicken
- Kitchen Tip: Softening Brown Sugar
- Menu: Sept 20-26
- Busy day...
- Baked French Toast with Apple Spice Syrup
- Kitchen Tip: Dinner Ideas
- Tuesday Treats: Individual Apple Pies (crust made ...
- Menu: Sept 13-19
- Foodless Friday: Oops... Ouch!
- Philly CheeseSteak Pitas
- Kitchen Tip: Know Your Cuts of Meat
- Project Food Blog Challenge #1: The person behind ...
- Menu: Sept. 6-12 (and a few other items)
- I need parenting advise...
- Green Chili Burgers
- Kitchen Tip: Is your sauce too salty?
- Menu: August 30- Sept 5
- Foodless Friday: Photos...
- Kitchen Tip: Juicing a lemon (or lime)
- ▼ September (21)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)