Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu: Sept 13-19

 There are a few ways I could start this post today... such as remembering a year ago my husband and I were driving across six states - him driving a moving truck, me driving our car with our 6 month old son but that really isn't the best memory I have - there's something about driving for an hour with a crying baby because there were no stops on the freeway...

Or I could discuss Project Food Blog and say that voting opens today and I'd love for you all to vote for my Challenge #1 Post (just click here or on the profile in the left hand side of the page) so I could move on to the next challenge. I'd really love to be one of the 20% that make it past the first challenge - and you all can help me by voting...

Or I could discuss how cute my son is - he turned 18 months old this past week, talk about how much work a toddler is (and how much I enjoy this adorable boy) and of course post a picture of him...
Or I could just say, here is our last week's menu, because that's really what you came here today for, right? Here's our menu:  
Monday:  Meatball Sub
Tuesday:  Oven baked French Toast with Apple spice syrup
Wednesday: Chicken Souvlaki Pitas

Thursday: Ate out
Friday: Salad (I used left over chicken from the Chicken Souvlaki Pitas, tomato, green & red bell pepper, cucumber, mushrooms, lettuce, feta and topped it with Italian dressing.)

Saturday: Frozen Pizza
Sunday: Green Chili Burgers

Vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.