Friday, September 3, 2010

Foodless Friday: Photos...

Lately I have been interested in photography and in editing photos. There is so much you can do and so much I do not know! I do love learning and experimenting though! The possibilities are endless for each photo. I just thought I'd share these two photos that I have been working on lately. These date back to before I started this blog - the first was when my 17 month old was born and the next was when he was about 6 weeks old. I do all my photo editing in Adobe Photoshop CS4 (Adobe has no clue who I am BTW.)

Taken by my husband. I don't like how red our faces are in this shot - specifically my son's. I do love the cap with the white and blue however. So I wanted to find the best of both worlds:
I changed the opacity of a black and white action so there is a hint of color in this shot, and I made the hat so it had no black and white effects at all. I personally like how it turned out.

Next shot:
This is my husband and my son. I love this shot with exception of the shadows and such. I wanted to bring out the flower more though.
I love the simplicity of this shot, and the colors of the flower. I had to darken the edges because it was way too bright otherwise. I was working with channels for this shot. I have decided that they are awesome! I really love how much they can help.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.