This past week I realized I've lost 15 pounds since April. I just had to post that milestone, I know I don't talk about weight a lot - but I am trying to lose. Three and a half years ago I started tracking my weight and I still have 8 lbs to lose until I'm at my starting weight... but hey that was before I got pregnant - twice. I never did get back to my start weight after I had my miscarriage before I got pregnant again (7 months later.) I am 25 lbs away from my goal - where I was right before I got married - which is also the lowest amount I've been since before my 16th birthday. If you notice I'm not giving scale numbers - just numbers in relation to me. I feel those are the really important numbers and scale number can influence people's opinions. But that is just my opinion.
This past week we've grilled a lot. I love the taste of grilled food. Here's our menu:
Wednesday: Frozen Pizza (one of those days - my son has learned how to climb out of his crib and was a really tired grumpy boy.)
Friday: Green Chili Cheese Burgers
Saturday: Green Chili Cheese Burgers
Sunday: Chicken & Rice (Made by my mom)
Vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday.
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Green Chili Chicken
- Kitchen Tip: Softening Brown Sugar
- Menu: Sept 20-26
- Busy day...
- Baked French Toast with Apple Spice Syrup
- Kitchen Tip: Dinner Ideas
- Tuesday Treats: Individual Apple Pies (crust made ...
- Menu: Sept 13-19
- Foodless Friday: Oops... Ouch!
- Philly CheeseSteak Pitas
- Kitchen Tip: Know Your Cuts of Meat
- Project Food Blog Challenge #1: The person behind ...
- Menu: Sept. 6-12 (and a few other items)
- I need parenting advise...
- Green Chili Burgers
- Kitchen Tip: Is your sauce too salty?
- Menu: August 30- Sept 5
- Foodless Friday: Photos...
- Kitchen Tip: Juicing a lemon (or lime)
- ▼ September (21)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)