Monday, September 6, 2010

Menu: August 30- Sept 5

This past week I realized I've lost 15 pounds since April. I just had to post that milestone, I know I don't talk about weight a lot - but I am trying to lose. Three and a half years ago I started tracking my weight and I still have 8 lbs to lose until I'm at my starting weight... but hey that was before I got pregnant - twice. I never did get back to my start weight after I had my miscarriage before I got pregnant again (7 months later.) I am 25 lbs away from my goal - where I was right before I got married - which is also the lowest amount I've been since before my 16th birthday. If you notice I'm not giving scale numbers - just numbers in relation to me. I feel those are the really important numbers and scale number can influence people's opinions. But that is just my opinion.

This past week we've grilled a lot. I love the taste of grilled food. Here's our menu:


Monday: Hamburgers

Tuesday: Spaghetti

Wednesday: Frozen Pizza (one of those days - my son has learned how to climb out of his crib and was a really tired grumpy boy.)

Thursday: Spaghetti

Friday: Green Chili Cheese Burgers

Saturday: Green Chili Cheese Burgers

Sunday: Chicken & Rice (Made by my mom)

Vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful picture of the hamburger! And congratulations on the weight loss - that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cheeseburger looks good! Congratulations on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.