So I'm still not over the cold/flu that I caught. I'm feeling better than I was a week ago which is a good thing, but still not up to par. I've used up all the tissues in my house and am resorting to using TP for tissues. If you really knew me, you'd know what a HUGE thing that is. I only buy tissues with lotion. I can't stand how rough everything else is. This week has been another crazy week!
Monday: Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Tuesday: Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Wednesday: Dinner brought over by a friend
Thursday: Sandwiches (just plain lunch-meat sandwiches)
Friday: French Toast
Saturday: Taco Salad
Sunday: Roast, Mashed potatoes & Gravy, carrots
Vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday! There are only two recipes: Taco Salad or a tutorial on how to make mashed potatoes and pan gravy.
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Tuesday Treats: Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- Menu: August 23-29
- Review: Palm Leaf Plates
- Review: Eggo Fruit Pizzas
- Foodless Friday: In a Fog
- Taco Salad
- Kitchen Tip: Trust yourself
- Menu: August 16-22
- Campfire Stew
- Kitchen Tip: Flour Storage, Blogiversary and a Giv...
- Tuesday Treats: Coconut Tuiles
- Menu: August 9-15 (Well... sort of.)
- Tuesday Treats: Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Menu: August 2-8
- Foodless Friday: Things aren't always what they se...
- Kitchen Tip: Bread Making part 3 of 3
- Menu: July 26-31
- ▼ August (19)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)