I have not kept it a secret that I love birdwatching. We have a hummingbird feeder at my parent's house and we've had a few different species of hummingbirds. One looks fairly plain with a black head, but if caught in the right light, it actually has a purple neck patch. I love being able to see it!
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Tuesday Treats: Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- Menu: August 23-29
- Review: Palm Leaf Plates
- Review: Eggo Fruit Pizzas
- Foodless Friday: In a Fog
- Taco Salad
- Kitchen Tip: Trust yourself
- Menu: August 16-22
- Campfire Stew
- Kitchen Tip: Flour Storage, Blogiversary and a Giv...
- Tuesday Treats: Coconut Tuiles
- Menu: August 9-15 (Well... sort of.)
- Tuesday Treats: Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Menu: August 2-8
- Foodless Friday: Things aren't always what they se...
- Kitchen Tip: Bread Making part 3 of 3
- Menu: July 26-31
- ▼ August (19)
Friday, August 6, 2010
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)