Happy Friday to all! The winner of The Pioneer Woman's Cookbook:
I was very excited when you put up the taco seasoning recipe (that is on here, right? I know I have seen it somewhere...) The one that I've made, hmmm, well, I did love the chocolate pudding cake. Someone said it needed frosting--I thought they were nuts. And, I was flattered when the death by chocolate cake made it, even though it's Margaret's recipe. You got 10 favorites, so I get 5, right? Just kidding. I just love all the recipes-they are great ideas for me.
I linked all the recipes she said she liked above in case any of you want to check them out.
Congrats Elise, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize!
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Tuesday Treats: Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- Menu: August 23-29
- Review: Palm Leaf Plates
- Review: Eggo Fruit Pizzas
- Foodless Friday: In a Fog
- Taco Salad
- Kitchen Tip: Trust yourself
- Menu: August 16-22
- Campfire Stew
- Kitchen Tip: Flour Storage, Blogiversary and a Giv...
- Tuesday Treats: Coconut Tuiles
- Menu: August 9-15 (Well... sort of.)
- Tuesday Treats: Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Menu: August 2-8
- Foodless Friday: Things aren't always what they se...
- Kitchen Tip: Bread Making part 3 of 3
- Menu: July 26-31
- ▼ August (19)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)