Since we've came back from my husband's family reunion I have been sick... a whole two weeks and I'm not getting better - I actually was feeling better last Sunday/Monday, not completely but livable. Then I got this horrid toothache that I think is sinus-related (Basically because my cheek is killing but the tooth pain comes and goes.) I have a great time trying to think normally because I feel foggy most of the time. Not so fun.
I think sickness should be banned in the summertime! Especially when it isn't too hot - this August has been perfect here, I don't think we've gotten above 95 degrees. I haven't really gotten to enjoy it very much yet. I'm hoping that whatever I have it leaves ASAP! (No worries I am going to see a medical professional today!)
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Tuesday Treats: Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- Menu: August 23-29
- Review: Palm Leaf Plates
- Review: Eggo Fruit Pizzas
- Foodless Friday: In a Fog
- Taco Salad
- Kitchen Tip: Trust yourself
- Menu: August 16-22
- Campfire Stew
- Kitchen Tip: Flour Storage, Blogiversary and a Giv...
- Tuesday Treats: Coconut Tuiles
- Menu: August 9-15 (Well... sort of.)
- Tuesday Treats: Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Menu: August 2-8
- Foodless Friday: Things aren't always what they se...
- Kitchen Tip: Bread Making part 3 of 3
- Menu: July 26-31
- ▼ August (19)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)