Well this past week has been an interesting one... my little sister is back in the hospital, but with any luck she'll be out again tomorrow or Wednesday (she's been in a week now.) I've also been feeling not so great... My sinuses got so bad that my left side had a horrid toothache as well as my cheek throbbing. I'm getting better now (thankfully!) We've had some pretty easy dinners this week - I'm sure you understand that ;)!
Here's our menu:
Monday: Grilled Hamburgers
Tuesday: ate out
Wednesday: Macaroni and Cheese (boxed kind) w/Corn on the Cob (Made by hubby)
Friday: Frozen Pizza (this was kind of by default because we got them on a pretty good sell and only had room in our freezer for 3 not the 4 we bought!)
Since all these are pretty simple recipes - which ever one I'll give tips and hints on how to make them easier. For example with hamburgers I'll show how I form them into patties from ground beef and keep them from falling apart. I'll show tips with any one that wins, so vote for which recipe you want to see!
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Tuesday Treats: Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- Menu: August 23-29
- Review: Palm Leaf Plates
- Review: Eggo Fruit Pizzas
- Foodless Friday: In a Fog
- Taco Salad
- Kitchen Tip: Trust yourself
- Menu: August 16-22
- Campfire Stew
- Kitchen Tip: Flour Storage, Blogiversary and a Giv...
- Tuesday Treats: Coconut Tuiles
- Menu: August 9-15 (Well... sort of.)
- Tuesday Treats: Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Menu: August 2-8
- Foodless Friday: Things aren't always what they se...
- Kitchen Tip: Bread Making part 3 of 3
- Menu: July 26-31
- ▼ August (19)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)