It's Wednesday again, I can't believe how fast the past week has gone. I've been incredibly tired for the past 2 weeks, but I think I'm finally getting over it! I usually get up in the morning and exercise, but have not had the energy in the past week or so. I was able to get up today and felt rested, it was great!
Here are my goals:
- As far as sugar intake goes, I am doing better than I was before I started... but I need to start regulating it better! Maybe I need to allow myself more than I did before, I'm going to explore it more this week.
- New recipes... I made my own Strawberries and Cream recipe and I must say it was delicious!
- I did exercise videos twice this past week and went on a walk... I should be getting back into my 3 videos per week and a walk 5 times per week. The walking was not in my original goal, but our puppy needs it too.
- I read a book this month by an author that I've read before and liked. I read Heros of the Valley by Jonathan Stroud. He is the author of the The Bartimaeus Trilogy, which I LOVED. Heros of the Valley took a while for the book to actually get interesting... it was not the best book I've read but not the worst either. If you were to read any book by this author - read three - the three in the trilogy... they are really good.
How are your goals coming?
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (122)
- Foodless Friday: Your Opinions
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Menu - April 19-25
- Foodless Friday: Sleeping
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Goals and accountability
- Menu - April 12-18 - Poll is UP now...
- Foodless Friday: Money
- Strawberries & Cream
- Goal Tracking...
- Tuesday Treats: Goopy Bread (aka Pull Aparts, aka ...
- Menu - April 5-11
- Foodless Friday: Ultimate Blog Party
- BBQ Onion Burgers
- Goal Tracking
- Tuesday Treats: Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Menu - March 29 - April 4
- Foodless Friday
- Chicken Soup Pizza
- ▼ April (21)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks.)