It's the first week in April and I'm still thinking of my New Year's Resolutions... that's pretty much a first for me! I don't know if you all like reading this every week but it is sure helping me stay on track, or at least remember where the track is!
- Doing pretty good with my sugar intake - Easter Sunday was a No Guilt day for me so I am not counting anything I ate on that day - I had some chocolate. I love Cadbury mini eggs - they are seriously my favorite, but I only found one store selling them out here... I was so not happy, especially since they were not the cheapest I've seen (actually the most expensive I've ever seen them, but I HAD to get them!)
- I created a new dish Monday Night, it was delicious - Strawberries with Strawberry Lemon Whipped Cream.
- I did an exercise video yesterday for the first time since I got sick. I finally felt able to breathe and wasn't absolutely exhausted. I did go on 2 walks in the past week as well.
- This past week has been hectic so I haven't taken time to read... Hopefully I'll get to it this week.
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Foodless Friday: Your Opinions
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Menu - April 19-25
- Foodless Friday: Sleeping
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Goals and accountability
- Menu - April 12-18 - Poll is UP now...
- Foodless Friday: Money
- Strawberries & Cream
- Goal Tracking...
- Tuesday Treats: Goopy Bread (aka Pull Aparts, aka ...
- Menu - April 5-11
- Foodless Friday: Ultimate Blog Party
- BBQ Onion Burgers
- Goal Tracking
- Tuesday Treats: Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Menu - March 29 - April 4
- Foodless Friday
- Chicken Soup Pizza
- ▼ April (21)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)