Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Goal Tracking

It's the first week in April and I'm still thinking of my New Year's Resolutions... that's pretty much a first for me! I don't know if you all like reading this every week but it is sure helping me stay on track, or at least remember where the track is!



-  Doing pretty good with my sugar intake - Easter Sunday was a No Guilt day for me so I am not counting anything I ate on that day - I had some chocolate. I love Cadbury mini eggs - they are seriously my favorite, but I only found one store selling them out here... I was so not happy, especially since they were not the cheapest I've seen (actually the most expensive I've ever seen them, but I HAD to get them!)

-  I created a new dish Monday Night, it was delicious - Strawberries with Strawberry Lemon Whipped Cream.

- I did an exercise video yesterday for the first time since I got sick. I finally felt able to breathe and wasn't absolutely exhausted. I did go on 2 walks in the past week as well.

- This past week has been hectic so I haven't taken time to read... Hopefully I'll get to it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.