Breakfast PotatoesFirst, chop up 8 medium potatoes (about 7 cups)
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Foodless Friday: Your Opinions
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Menu - April 19-25
- Foodless Friday: Sleeping
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Goals and accountability
- Menu - April 12-18 - Poll is UP now...
- Foodless Friday: Money
- Strawberries & Cream
- Goal Tracking...
- Tuesday Treats: Goopy Bread (aka Pull Aparts, aka ...
- Menu - April 5-11
- Foodless Friday: Ultimate Blog Party
- BBQ Onion Burgers
- Goal Tracking
- Tuesday Treats: Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Menu - March 29 - April 4
- Foodless Friday
- Chicken Soup Pizza
- ▼ April (21)
Thursday, April 29, 2010
I love getting breakfast potatoes when I go out to eat at pancake house. I have tried to replicate these for a while now, and think I finally have the right amount of seasoning. It is pretty easy to make these as you can start them baking and then make other breakfast items. Plus they are baked not fried, so you have to feel better about eating them, right?
Posted by CrystalsCozyKitchen at 10:43 AM
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)