Thursday, April 29, 2010

Breakfast Potatoes

I love getting breakfast potatoes when I go out to eat at pancake house. I have tried to replicate these for a while now, and think I finally have the right amount of seasoning. It is pretty easy to make these as you can start them baking and then make other breakfast items. Plus they are baked not fried, so you have to feel better about eating them, right?

Breakfast Potatoes
First, chop up 8 medium potatoes (about 7 cups)
Add 1.5 - 2 Tbsp Seasoning salt and 1 tsp black pepper.
Toss seasoning around salt.
Make sure it is coated.
Dump potatoes into a baking pan.

Randomly place 2 tbsp butter cut into smaller pieces on top of potatoes.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40-50 minutes. Stirring after 20 minutes.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. We tried these for Mother's Day and they were a hit! I ended up using olive oil and a gluten-free seasoning and we all loved them! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.