Last week I saw pancakes everywhere... seriously... maybe it is because I wanted to eat them! So Thursday and Friday we had pancakes... but I tried two different types of pancakes. I still have one more combination that I want to try, which will probably show up next week...
We've had an interesting week since we got a new addition to our family... It has been fun, but I've gotten more exercise because of it!
Here's the menu:
Monday: French Dip
Tuesday: Leftovers (An on your own dinner)
Wednesday: Macho Nachos
Thursday: Carrot Cake Pancakes with Vanilla Cream Sauce
Friday: Cornmeal Pancakes with Lemon Sauce
Saturday: Oven Roasted Chicken with baked potatoes and broccoli (Mom's dinner)
Sunday: Creamy Meatball Rotini
Vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday!
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Pineapple Ham
- Resolutions Week 5, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treat: White Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- Menu - February 15-21
- Confession - I'm unorganized...
- Foodless Friday: On Winter and Spring
- Oatmeal Pancakes with Raspberry Syrup
- Resolutions Week 4, how are your goals coming?
- Monday Menu: February 8-14
- Bacon Couscous
- Resolutions Week 3, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treats: Homemade Honey Truffle Chocolates
- Menu - February 1-7
- May Be Foodless Friday: On Parenthood and chocolat...
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with Vanilla Cream Sauce
- Resolutions, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - Jan 25-31
- ▼ February (18)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)