February is here, can you believe it? It feels like January just started! This past week I was not feeling too well. I had these really bad stomach cramps, and after about 4-5 days they disappeared as mysteriously as they appeared. The real reason I'm telling you this is to let you know I don't have pictures of my menu this week because it took enough energy to actually make the dishes. By the time I was finished cooking, I just wanted to sit down and not get up again for anything. I actually did not cook every day this week either, as I am sure you can relate to.
This week I'm going to have everybody leave a comment as to which recipe you want to see. If there has been a recipe from previous weeks that you want to see instead of any this week, let me know. The recipe with the most comment votes wins and will be posted on Thursday.
Monday: Deli bought pizza
Tuesday: Eggs Benedict
Wednesday: homemade pizza with breadsticks Recipe for Pizza Crust.
Thursday: homemade pizza (leftover)
Friday: Garden Veggie Spaghetti with meatballs
Saturday: Meatloaf (made by my brother)
Sunday: Mom's Mushroom chicken
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Pineapple Ham
- Resolutions Week 5, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treat: White Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- Menu - February 15-21
- Confession - I'm unorganized...
- Foodless Friday: On Winter and Spring
- Oatmeal Pancakes with Raspberry Syrup
- Resolutions Week 4, how are your goals coming?
- Monday Menu: February 8-14
- Bacon Couscous
- Resolutions Week 3, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treats: Homemade Honey Truffle Chocolates
- Menu - February 1-7
- May Be Foodless Friday: On Parenthood and chocolat...
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with Vanilla Cream Sauce
- Resolutions, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - Jan 25-31
- ▼ February (18)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)