Do you ever have dreams that are so real you think they really happened? Sometimes I have to ask Hubby, did this happen or was it a dream...
One night I dreamed about having a conversation with my mother. I dreamed that I was telling her how to differentiate between Ravens and Crows. They are both black birds of roughly the same body shape. The main difference is that Ravens are larger than Crows. In my dream I had a different way of telling these birds apart. I told my mom that the way you can tell a Raven and a Crow apart is that crows have yellow legs and a yellow bill. THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG! Ravens and Crows have black bills and legs. However, after this dream, I was driving with my husband and had to make sure that crows did not have yellow because it seemed so real. This is just one example of realistic dreams I have had. I have had dreams of arguing with Hubby, and once I woke up so mad at him, and it was hard to get over the fact that it was a dream. I don't remember what the dream counterpart of my husband had done, but it was something that made me really upset with him.
Do you ever have dreams that you confuse with reality?
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (122)
- Pineapple Ham
- Resolutions Week 5, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treat: White Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- Menu - February 15-21
- Confession - I'm unorganized...
- Foodless Friday: On Winter and Spring
- Oatmeal Pancakes with Raspberry Syrup
- Resolutions Week 4, how are your goals coming?
- Monday Menu: February 8-14
- Bacon Couscous
- Resolutions Week 3, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treats: Homemade Honey Truffle Chocolates
- Menu - February 1-7
- May Be Foodless Friday: On Parenthood and chocolat...
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with Vanilla Cream Sauce
- Resolutions, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - Jan 25-31
- ▼ February (18)