Week Four of Resolutions...
- As far as sugar intake is concerned, I realized that I am not as committed when I travel and visit others. I ate more sugary items than I should have. Of course we did an early birthday party for my son and his cousin (her birthday is in about a week, but my son's is not until next month), so of course I had to have some cake then. It was dished out before I could request a half amount, but I didn't complain either. I guess I have some self control issues to work on, but my sister-in-law made a wonderful chocolate cake!
- Last week I made raspberry syrup and oatmeal pancakes as my new recipes.
- So this past week was a fluke as we were gone from Thursday to Tuesday. I did exercise twice in the past 7 days, and we did walk around the mall (I was carrying a 20 lb baby too) but it wasn't necessarily for exercise.
- Still have not started a book, but my sister-in-law gave me one while we were visiting, so I am going to read it.
-I am not sure if I spent 2 hours doing something for me, but I did have a good time visiting with my inlaws.
How are your goals coming?
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Pineapple Ham
- Resolutions Week 5, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treat: White Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- Menu - February 15-21
- Confession - I'm unorganized...
- Foodless Friday: On Winter and Spring
- Oatmeal Pancakes with Raspberry Syrup
- Resolutions Week 4, how are your goals coming?
- Monday Menu: February 8-14
- Bacon Couscous
- Resolutions Week 3, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treats: Homemade Honey Truffle Chocolates
- Menu - February 1-7
- May Be Foodless Friday: On Parenthood and chocolat...
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with Vanilla Cream Sauce
- Resolutions, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - Jan 25-31
- ▼ February (18)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)