Week 3 of my resolutions... For the list of resolutions, click here.
- Reduced sugar intake is going okay, but I am still not completely living up to my goal of only 2 desserts per week. I find it hard to do this when I make a pan of brownies, I still have this mentality that I NEED to eat my 'fair share' before the dessert disappears. Which doesn't really make sense, because if I only want 2 desserts per week, my share may only be one! I am slowly getting over this... I actually had a bowl of ice-cream last week that was only a half a cup - I would usually have had a whole bowl. So I am making some progress!
- In the past week I made a new pizza dough recipe, which I honestly think is the recipe I will be using in the future! It was delicious.
- This past week was not so great for exercising... I had weird stomach pains, but I did go for two 1.5-2 mile walks. I missed one day of exercising to meet my goal. Unfortunately this week may not be so good as we're planning on visiting my inlaws this weekend.
- I still need to find a good book to read this month.
- This week I toyed with making gift boxes. I think I have a good method for making them now.
How are your goals coming?
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (122)
- Pineapple Ham
- Resolutions Week 5, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treat: White Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- Menu - February 15-21
- Confession - I'm unorganized...
- Foodless Friday: On Winter and Spring
- Oatmeal Pancakes with Raspberry Syrup
- Resolutions Week 4, how are your goals coming?
- Monday Menu: February 8-14
- Bacon Couscous
- Resolutions Week 3, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treats: Homemade Honey Truffle Chocolates
- Menu - February 1-7
- May Be Foodless Friday: On Parenthood and chocolat...
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with Vanilla Cream Sauce
- Resolutions, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - Jan 25-31
- ▼ February (18)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks.)