This past week has been interesting... I actually only cooked one meal this week! I also forgot it was Monday today until just now. My husband and I are currently visiting his family so there will also be no pictures as they are all on my computer at home! I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day.
Due to me actually only making one meal this week, there will be no poll and I will be posting the recipe for Oatmeal Pancakes with Raspberry Syrup on Thursday. I hope you all had a great President's Day!
Here is our menu:
Monday: Pork Chops with Cumin Rice (Made by my mom)
Tuesday: Leftover Pork Chops with Cumin Rice
Wednesday: Oatmeal Pancakes with Raspberry Syrup
Thursday: Pizza (on our way out of town)
Friday: Ate out with Hubby's family at a Pizza/Pasta Buffet
Saturday: BBQ Chicken (made by my mother in law)
Sunday: Hawaiian Haystacks (Mother in Law made these as well)
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Pineapple Ham
- Resolutions Week 5, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treat: White Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- Menu - February 15-21
- Confession - I'm unorganized...
- Foodless Friday: On Winter and Spring
- Oatmeal Pancakes with Raspberry Syrup
- Resolutions Week 4, how are your goals coming?
- Monday Menu: February 8-14
- Bacon Couscous
- Resolutions Week 3, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treats: Homemade Honey Truffle Chocolates
- Menu - February 1-7
- May Be Foodless Friday: On Parenthood and chocolat...
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with Vanilla Cream Sauce
- Resolutions, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - Jan 25-31
- ▼ February (18)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)