Today I was going to post the recipe for the Meatball Rigatoni, since it has been over a week since I said I would post it in a few days. The only problem is that I don't know where I sketched the recipe... I really cannot find it currently. I will be posting it when the recipe turns up again... or when I decide to try making it again. For those of you who want to try making one similar, I did a basic Alfredo Sauce with white pepper and thyme (and something else?) and simmered meatballs in it for 20 minutes to warm up the meatballs. Served over Rigatoni. I will post the exact recipe when I find it though...
Just an FYI - I do have good intentions of typing recipes and keeping the written ones in my cooking binder, but sometimes I just don't. Maybe that will be one of my resolutions next year. ;) I hope you have a good Saturday!
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (122)
- Pineapple Ham
- Resolutions Week 5, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treat: White Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- Menu - February 15-21
- Confession - I'm unorganized...
- Foodless Friday: On Winter and Spring
- Oatmeal Pancakes with Raspberry Syrup
- Resolutions Week 4, how are your goals coming?
- Monday Menu: February 8-14
- Bacon Couscous
- Resolutions Week 3, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treats: Homemade Honey Truffle Chocolates
- Menu - February 1-7
- May Be Foodless Friday: On Parenthood and chocolat...
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with Vanilla Cream Sauce
- Resolutions, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - Jan 25-31
- ▼ February (18)