Today I was going to post the recipe for the Meatball Rigatoni, since it has been over a week since I said I would post it in a few days. The only problem is that I don't know where I sketched the recipe... I really cannot find it currently. I will be posting it when the recipe turns up again... or when I decide to try making it again. For those of you who want to try making one similar, I did a basic Alfredo Sauce with white pepper and thyme (and something else?) and simmered meatballs in it for 20 minutes to warm up the meatballs. Served over Rigatoni. I will post the exact recipe when I find it though...
Just an FYI - I do have good intentions of typing recipes and keeping the written ones in my cooking binder, but sometimes I just don't. Maybe that will be one of my resolutions next year. ;) I hope you have a good Saturday!
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Pineapple Ham
- Resolutions Week 5, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treat: White Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- Menu - February 15-21
- Confession - I'm unorganized...
- Foodless Friday: On Winter and Spring
- Oatmeal Pancakes with Raspberry Syrup
- Resolutions Week 4, how are your goals coming?
- Monday Menu: February 8-14
- Bacon Couscous
- Resolutions Week 3, how are your goals coming?
- Tuesday Treats: Homemade Honey Truffle Chocolates
- Menu - February 1-7
- May Be Foodless Friday: On Parenthood and chocolat...
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with Vanilla Cream Sauce
- Resolutions, how are your goals coming?
- Menu - Jan 25-31
- ▼ February (18)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)