Monday, August 31, 2009

Meals - August 24-30

This week we had a lot of repeat meals, which was fine by me as our week was hectic. As I thought about our menu last night, I forgot that we had Beans & Rice on Monday, so I thought the only new recipe would be Spaghetti & Meatballs and there wouldn't be a poll this week. I was glad to see that there are two recipes for you to choose from this week. I imported the Fried rice recipe from the other blog and added pictures.
The black beans were made in a slow cooker and are by far the best black beans I have made (rice was plain brown cooked in a rice cooker.) The spaghetti sauce and meatballs I made from scratch, so if this one wins, it will be two recipes. I love homemade spaghetti sauce!
So vote on the right side to let me know which recipe you want to see this week!

Monday:
Beans & Rice
Tuesday:
Fried Rice

Wednesday:
Fried Rice

Thursday:
Spaghetti & Meatballs

Friday:
Zucchini Boats

Saturday:
Spaghetti & Meatballs

Sunday:
Spaghetti & Meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.