Friday, August 28, 2009

May Be Foodless Friday: Happy Birthday Dennis!

So a few weeks ago, I wished my little sister a happy birthday. I would feel like a horrible sister if I did not wish my younger brother a happy birthday as well... Dennis turns 25 on Sunday. Growing up Dennis, Val and I would sometimes share one huge birthday party. I didn't appreciate it so much at the time, but I would love to do it again.

This is Dennis at my grandparents house right after Hubby and I graduated with our Bachelor's degrees.
Dennis also made the long trek out to see us, but unlike Val he didn't have a hospital stay (thankfully.) Dennis loves cars. Especially red sports cars. He likes going for drives and he likes going fast. The drive to see me was long, which takes him and Valerie a bit longer due to their needing to stop and rest.
But they cam anyway... and Dennis got to spend some time with my son. Val really loves holding babies, Dennis isn't as into holding babies, but he does like to hold his nephews for a little while at a time. So it actually works out well because then they don't fight over who holds the baby... All fighting done is strictly by Valerie. Although with the smug grin in this photo, you'd have thought Dennis won getting to hold the baby.
While they were here we gave Dennis a copy of Formula De Mini. He likes playing boardgames (not as much as Valerie or Hubby or myself), and he loves cars so this was a perfect fit. I miss you Dennis and hope you're enjoying the game!
Happy Birthday Dennis!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.