Thursday, August 13, 2009

Think Thursday: Peanut Butter and Banana Bites

In an effort to try to eat more calories (lactating), while remaining healthy and having a quick and easy item to snack on, I have come up with Peanut Butter and Banana Bites. These are easy to make and can be eaten while nursing a baby, both are a plus! I really like peanut butter and bananas, but I really think the wheat germ adds to this simple snack.


What you'll need:
1 banana
Peanut Butter (about 5 tsp)
wheat germ (about 1/2 tsp)

Slice the banana into coins, top with about a half a tsp of peanut butter per coin. Sprinkle wheat germ on top. I use about 1/16 tsp of wheat germ per coin.

Enjoy with a cold glass of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.