Friday, June 11, 2010

What tiredness can do to you

Last night we forgot to give my son a snack before bedtime... this usually equates to him waking up in the middle of the night hungry and ready to play for about 2 hours = not fun for mommy or daddy. Last night was no exception, come 1:30 he woke up and wanted to eat and play. We kept the lights dimmed so he would know it was still night and all that jazz, but also fed him and let him play and get out excess energy for a bit (when we tried to lay him down he just started screaming.) During that time Hubby and I talked and I can't remember the context but since I was so tired I totally mixed up two sayings to come up with:

"We could bite two stones with one bullet."

Yeah, doesn't make too much sense to me either, but we had a good laugh!

1 comment:

  1. FUNNY! That one totally would have made the quote wall (or ceiling).

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.