Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu: Nov 2 - 8

This past week has been another crazy one at our house, plus the trip to my grandfather's 90th birthday party. We had a great time visiting with family that I haven't seen in 1.5 to 3 years and they all got to meet my son. Since my grandparents live 15 minutes away from where Hubby and I graduated from college we were also able to visit with a couple that we knew while we were undergrads. We loved our trip, although one weekend was not enough time to be able to see and talk with everybody!

Last week's Menu:

Monday: Take-out

Tuesday: Frozen Pizza

Wednesday: BBQ Chicken Pizza

Thursday: Tin-Foil Dinners

Friday: (At my grandparents) Stouffers Vegetarian Lasagna

Saturday: Ate at my grandfather's favorite resturant

Sunday: Sandwiches

Due to our crazy menu and with sickness floating around, I'm going to have a poll for which SOUP you want to see the recipe for. I have already posted recipes for: Broccoli Cheddar Soup and Vegetarian Minestrone.
The poll will be for the following soups:

Baked Potato Soup
Tortilla Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup
Egg Drop Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.