Friday, November 13, 2009

Menu: November 9-15

This past week I think I've finally got over the bug that I was struggling with for the past few weeks. I felt more like myself and more like cooking, which was WONDERFUL! I didn't realize how much the sickness (whatever it was) that I got impacted me... Hopefully I am done being sick this winter, I could really hope!

I really enjoyed the menu we had this week, so without further blabbering on my part, here's what we had:

Monday: One pan stovetop Macaroni and Cheese (made with cheddar cheese)
Tuesday: Parmesan crusted Pork chops with vegetable pasta (The recipe will be for the Pork Chops which turned out wonderful - I love it when that happens the first try!  The pasta needs some work before I'd want to share it with the world.)
Wednesday: Parmesan crusted Pork chops with vegetable pasta

Thursday: Taco Salad
Friday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Saturday: Chicken Club Pizza (this one I craved while pregnant - the idea is from Papa Johns.)
Sunday: Chicken Club Pizza

And here's a picture of my son after eating pear blueberry oatmeal this past week (just ignore the messy background counter). He really enjoyed it!
Be sure to vote for which recipe you want to see on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.