Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

To all my readers, Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are all enjoying your day!


I am thankful for my family... For my son who has added so much joy to my life! He's just a little over 8 months now.


I am also thankful that I'm not pregnant (and do not have hip pain) this Thanksgiving. Along that line, I'm thankful that I'm not in charge of a potluck dinner for 20+ people (yes I volunteered).

I'm thankful that we're spending the day with family.

I'm thankful for my supportive husband who lets inspires me to achieve my dreams and helps me reach my goals. Thanks hon for all you do for me.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.