Friday, November 20, 2009

Maybe Foodless Friday: Television Confession

Yesterday Hubby and I were visiting one of my best friends.  I haven't seen her in 1.5 years since we lived so far apart. While there she started a movie for her daughter and soon Hubby and I were transfixed.  My wonderfully honest friend said that she does the same thing and she was grateful to know she was not the only one. So are you able to ignore television or do you start watching it without realizing it like the three of us? I sure hope there are some people out there who can just ignore it from the start. For my credit I usually do realize that I'm watching it and don't want to be after a while... (and maybe I'm just saying that to make me feel better, but I think its true!)

1 comment:

  1. Me, I mostly ignore it. I rarely even turn it on. I like to watch a couple of things every week: Strictly come Dancing (only on for 4 months) and Saturday kitchen. My husband laughs at me because while I'm watching these I'm also usually playing with my iPhone.

    I guess I'm out of the habit of tv. Great question!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.