Thursday, November 5, 2009

Spinach Nectarine Salad


I love spinach and fruit salads, but mostly I love spinach and nectarines. I was introduced to this combination about 5 years ago. Usually I serve it with Gorgonzola cheese and a balsamic vinaigrette, but this time I used Feta (mainly because the local store does not have Gorgonzola cheese and instead of using blue cheese I decided to try something new.)

Spinach Nectarine Salad

1 cup spinach
4-6 slices nectarine
1/8 cup feta cheese
1 Tbsp Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette

Place 1 cup spinach on plate, top with nectarines and feta. Pour vinaigrette on top. Serve.

Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Raspberry Sauce (I used some of the sauce I made for the Asparagus Beef)
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.