Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu: July 18-24

Happy Monday everybody. Today I have a serious question for all of you who diet - what keeps you motivated on a diet? I've been trying to keep with it after taking a two month break and I keep slipping up. I start new each day and I've only had a few days where I don't end up eating extra stuff. I have a horrid sweet tooth! So what do you do to help yourself?

Now on to the Menu: 
Tuesday: Mexican Style Burritos  (Made with grilled chicken and Beef Carnita)

Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Deli Sandwiches and green Salad (no pictures)
Friday: Dinner made by my mom (no Pictures)
Saturday: Thai Peanut Noodle Salad
Sunday: Quesadillas

Vote for the recipe you want to see next Thursday! Beef Stroganoff is the recipe that won for this Thursday's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.