Monday, July 18, 2011

Menu: July 11-17

This past week was one of those weeks that I just wanted to be lazy and eat large amounts of chocolate. Yeah, my thighs didn't like that one bit! Also I have been adjusting to the fact that we need a new camera. Funny story - when we bought our camera, we paid for a 4 year extended warranty. Four years and two months later, the button broke. True story. No more warranty and I'm reduced to using a bobby pin to actually take the pictures. Hopefully it doesn't die completely before I get enough money saved to buy a new one... we'll see. I really want to get a DSLR, but I may have to settle for a simple point and shoot until later. Who knows, maybe my bobby pin will do the trick for long enough. Enough about my camera woes. On to the menu:

Monday: Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado Sandwich (Pretty much a plain BLT but with avocado slices as well.)
Tuesday: Stroganoff

Wednesday: Frozen Pizza
Thursday: CousCous (with crasins and feta cheese) and grilled chicken
Friday: Omelets

Saturday: Frozen Dinner
Sunday: Grilled (will be posted this week!)

Vote for the recipe you want to see posted next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.