Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu: Nov 7-13

There are few things in life more comforting or satisfying than having your two year old child sit on your lap and give you hugs. As I'm typing this, that is where my son is. Just being content sitting on mommy's lap and leaning his head on my chest. (Okay, with occasional movements and readjustments as well as looking around.) However, it is moments like these that are meant to be savored, cherished. They will pass by all too quickly and he'll reach a stage when spending time with mommy is not something he'll want to do.  But for now I can just enjoy the little moments that make each day happy (and try to ignore the times he decides to turn off the computer - either by pushing the button or unplugging the power strip... or various other things that my 2.5 year old loves to get into!) 

Here's the menu:
Monday: Thai Chicken Curry Soup - leftovers (this won last week's poll so will be posted on Thursday)
Tuesday: Stuffed Cabbage

Wednesday: Stuffed Cabbage
Thursday: Couscous Stuffed Peppers

Friday: Couscous Stuffed Peppers
Saturday: Stuffed Bread (I made some with lunchmeat and a long one with steamed broccoli and cheddar cheese.)
Sunday: Parmesan Crusted Pork (loin) Chops and Pumpkin-Pear Soup

Vote for the recipe you want to see next week. This week I'll be posting - Thai Chicken Curry Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.