Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu: Nov 14-20

Due to my two year old needing his mommy (and me not being on top of things enough to have this written before he got up from his nap - I blame pinterest... I found a great collection of quotes I HAD to look at!). I'm just leaving you with the menu today so I can give him the time and reassurance he needs to not walk around with sad outbursts.

Menu: 
Monday: Parmesan Crusted Pork (loin) Chops, Pumpkin-Pear Soup (won last week's poll and will be posted this week), & Broiled Vegetables.
 Tuesday: Thai Chicken Cabbage
Wednesday: Sweet Potato/Coconut Thai Curried Soup
Thursday: Had a Thanksgiving Dinner with my family (due to my brothers work schedule.) I made Twice-Baked Potatoes.

Friday: Frozen Pizza

Saturday: We had our Housewarming Party! 
(Some of the food included: Spinach, Artichoke & Bacon dip, Fresh Salsa, Black Bean & Corn Salsa, Coconut, Carrot and apple muffins, Mini-Apple Pies, Triple Chocolate Zucchini Brownie Cupcakes, & Chicken Salad Sliders.)

Sunday: Chicken fingers, green salad & leftover Sweet Potato/Coconut Thai Curried Soup

Vote for the recipe you want to see posted next week. This week will be Pumpkin Pear Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.