Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kitchen Tip: Cleanliness...

So I am totally a hypocrite in saying this but having a clean kitchen is so helpful when cooking. For instance, I would not have burned myself if my counter was clean and I wouldn't have had to put the cookie sheet part way over the sink (and partway sticking over the edge...)

That said if you have a clean kitchen you'll be able to find the items you need to work with (instead of looking for 10 minutes), you will have a clean surface to work on and not have to find an alternative (like a cutting board), and it will improve your mood (at least it does mine!)

So do yourself a favor (and I'll work on it as well) and have a clean kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.