Friday, October 1, 2010

Foodless Friday: Happy October!

It is the first of October - Happy October everybody! It hasn't really felt like fall here, we've had highs in the mid to upper 80's this past week (I'm not complaining!) However, last weekend my husband and I drove to the airport to pick up a friend. On the way there I took these pictures:
I absolutely love fall colors!
 The picture below is the patch of red I stopped at the pull out to get a picture of... unfortunately there were trees in the way!
Then on the way back (it is a 3 hour drive each way... all those who live close to airports consider yourself lucky) I got this sunset shot:
Every time I look at this photo, I will remember the 30 minutes before I took it - we stopped because my son decided to get car sick, so we spent 30 minutes cleaning up him and his car seat! It was the first time we had to deal with that situation in a car... I know it won't be the last - but I could hope!

In other news - I made it past challenge 2 in Project Food Blog! Thanks to you all for supporting me. Tomorrow I'll be posting for Challenge 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.