Monday, January 4, 2010

New Computer is here...

Our new computer has arrived and is set up, sort of. We still have to dig through some boxes to find our software to install (such as our photo editing software and word processing software.) We are going to pick up all our data that is hopefully (crossing fingers) recovered from our old computer. I should be set up to start posting again next week.

It would have been sooner, but since our computer died, my little sister was put into our local hospital, transferred to another hospital about 2 hours away - she had a really bad pneumonia as well as some other things going on. Then the night before she was going to be released she started having seizures (she does have a seizure disorder, but these were almost constant.) She was transferred to another hospital that is 3 hours from where we live. They now have her in a chemically induced coma to reduce her brain activity with the hope that she will come out of it when they wake her up (which waking her up will take 5 days and they are starting this afternoon.) We just got back from being out there with her and my mom, and will be going back later this week... So I'm going to be starting to post next week - I'm sure you understand. I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.