Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu - Jan 18-24

This past week has been a good one. My little sister was finally well enough to be released from the hospital. We're very grateful that she is home. My 10 month old had his first 'real' meal this week as well. I pureed some of the beef stew for him, which I do not think he enjoyed very much, but he really enjoyed the roast and mashed potatoes yesterday. He sure made a mess, but look how happy this kid is!

 By far the mashed potatoes were his favorite of the meal. His Grandma makes really good mashed potatoes.

Here is the menu for this week:

Monday: Beef Stew


Tuesday: Beef Stew

Wednesday: Chicken Noodle Soup

Thursday: Pork Chops


Friday: Chicken Noodle Soup

Saturday: Spanish Rice (Made by Mom)

Sunday: Pot Roast (Made by Mom)

Be sure to vote for which recipe you want to see.

1 comment:

  1. I would have to vote for either the Bacon Couscous or your recipe for pizza dough.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.