Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Resolutions Week 4, how are your goals coming?

Week Four of Resolutions...

- As far as sugar intake is concerned, I realized that I am not as committed when I travel and visit others. I ate more sugary items than I should have. Of course we did an early birthday party for my son and his cousin (her birthday is in about a week, but my son's is not until next month), so of course I had to have some cake then. It was dished out before I could request a half amount, but I didn't complain either. I guess I have some self control issues to work on, but my sister-in-law made a wonderful chocolate cake!

- Last week I made raspberry syrup and oatmeal pancakes as my new recipes.

- So this past week was a fluke as we were gone from Thursday to Tuesday. I did exercise twice in the past 7 days, and we did walk around the mall (I was carrying a 20 lb baby too) but it wasn't necessarily for exercise.

- Still have not started a book, but my sister-in-law gave me one while we were visiting, so I am going to read it.

-I am not sure if I spent 2 hours doing something for me, but I did have a good time visiting with my inlaws.

How are your goals coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.