Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Menu: February 8-14

This past week has been interesting... I actually only cooked one meal this week! I also forgot it was Monday today until just now. My husband and I are currently visiting his family so there will also be no pictures as they are all on my computer at home! I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day.

Due to me actually only making one meal this week, there will be no poll and I will be posting the recipe for Oatmeal Pancakes with Raspberry Syrup on Thursday. I hope you all had a great President's Day!

Here is our menu:


Monday: Pork Chops with Cumin Rice (Made by my mom)

Tuesday: Leftover Pork Chops with Cumin Rice

Wednesday: Oatmeal Pancakes with Raspberry Syrup

Thursday: Pizza (on our way out of town)

Friday: Ate out with Hubby's family at a Pizza/Pasta Buffet

Saturday: BBQ Chicken (made by my mother in law)

Sunday: Hawaiian Haystacks (Mother in Law made these as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.