Monday, September 28, 2009

Meals - September 21-27

Today's post is a little later than I wanted it to be, but that's life currently. My dear son did not sleep well last night, so neither did I, but that's motherhood, right? This last week we had some great meals. I really love being able to try new things. I did an adaption of the $15 chicken with some steaks on Thursday. It turned out well. Thursday was a stressful day for our family, so I decided that we needed a great dinner to liven our spirits. It worked great ;).
There are also no pictures this week of our meals. It's just been that crazy! Here's the menu:

Monday -
Plain and simple grilled hamburgers (I love being somewhere there is a grill!)

Tuesday -
Spaghetti and Meatballs

Wednesday -
Spaghetti and Meatballs

Thursday -
Beef Tenderloin with bbq sauce, twice baked potatoes, and bacon wrapped jalapenos

Friday -
Twice baked potatoes and bacon wrapped jalapenos

Saturday -
Local Church's Women's group dinner

Sunday -
My mom made a roast - YUM :)

Vote for which recipe you want to see on Wednesday in the right column!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.