Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Menu: July 25-31

Happy August everybody! I am sure there a quite a few of you who can agree that August came way too fast. Shouldn't it still be June? ;). I always loved August growing up, mainly because it meant I was turning a year older... I'm not sure I like August as much anymore! Of course next year when I actually turn 30 I may feel more strongly about disliking it. This year I'm still in my 20's and I love that, but honestly it doesn't feel like I am going to be entering into my last year of 20's. I'm sure I'll feel that way when I'm turning 39 as well, heck I'll probably feel like I should still be in my 20's then. One could hope at least. Hopefully by birthday (toward the end of the month) I'll actually be in the process of closing on a house. Currently we're still looking and have an appointment to look at 6 houses today. I'm super excited about the prospect of being a homeowner in the near future!

On to the menu:

Monday: Raspberry Vinagrette Salmon
Tuesday: Taquitos
Wednesday: Grilled T-Bone Steak and veggie packets

Thursday: Grilled Chicken Salad (Simple green salad with left over grilled chicken - No Picture)
Friday: Chicken Souvlaki Pitas and tzatziki sauce

Saturday: Frozen Stir Fry

Sunday: Pumpkin Pancakes

Vote for the recipe you want to see next Thursday. Thai Peanut Noodle Salad won this week's slot and will be posted on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.