Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday Treats: Valentine's Goodies

I can't believe it's almost Valentine's day! I don't have a new recipe, but I compiled a list of desserts that would be great for Valentine's day.  I know I'll be making the Honey Truffles this week (I'll probably be trying a new variation - if it works, I'll be adding it to the list)!


Easy Death by Chocolate Cake - If you wanted to make this into a heart - follow instructions found here.
  Fruit and Cream Wafers - These look better if the chocolate is grated over the cream and strawberries.
  Honey Truffles (Variations include: Pecan Cheesecake, Cheesecake, Lemon, Peanut Butter & Jam, Cinnamon Spice, Pumpkin Pie)
  Triple Chocolate Cheesecake - Perfect for any chocolate lover!

2 comments:

  1. Those honey truffles look beautiful! I want one right now as an after-lunch snack. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.