Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Menu: Feb 7-13

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day yesterday. At least a little better than mine. I wasn't feeling so great yesterday morning, some type of stomach bug. It let up later so I could at least enjoy dinner!Then my little sister went to the ER last night and was admitted to the hospital, she's doing okay and should be home soon. She was mainly admitted for observation because her heart started racing and they couldn't get it calmed down. Let's just say it was a little more lively than I would have liked!

That said, I would have had time to post this menu yesterday, except I decided to spend my time making these instead:
Well, not just making them... Hubby and I also ate this for our Valentine's Dessert. They were delicious, I'll be posting about it later today.

Here's our menu:

Monday: Leftover Veggie Lasagna (Recipe will be posted this Thursday!)

Tuesday: Five Cheese Stuffed Shells
 Wednesday: Tacos

Thursday: Frozen Pizza
 
Friday: Cuban Seasoned Pork Chops, Mashed Sweet Potatoes & Chips and Guacamole

Saturday: Chicken Fryer (bought from store), Garlic Toast, Spring Veggie Mix (Frozen Steamable Pkg.)
Sunday: Pan fried pork chops, salad and Butter Parmesan Herb Angel Hair pasta

 Vote for the recipe you want to see next Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I'm always so hungry reading it! Love the lasagna and I vote for the stuffed shells!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.